Update on the FPIL Glanmore Property Fund (P27)
11 November 2014
Following the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held on 23 September 2014, the Board of The Glanmore Property Fund Limited has stated that:
“All of the resolutions proposed at the 2014 AGM were passed by a large majority and have now been enacted. Summary of Changes arising from the AGM:
- KPMG has been re-elected as Auditor of the Fund.
- The Directors will determine the Auditor’s remuneration.
- The Articles of the Fund will be amended in accordance with the shareholder approval to move the electronic distribution of all shareholder communications via email and Fund website.
- The Directors have incorporated the required changes to pricing calculation on redemptions.
- The Directors have acquired the necessary authority from shareholders for a 15-month extension of redemption postponement period.”
The Board of The Glanmore Property Fund Limited has also advised that both the Interim Statements and the annual update of the Prospectus for the underlying fund have now been issued.
Additional details can be found in the Chairman’s letter.
Should you have any questions regarding this update, please contact International Funds & Investments.