We have been notified by Franklin Templeton Investment Funds (the “Company”) of a number of changes to the underlying funds into which the following named funds invest.
- J60 Templeton Emerging Markets
- L05 Templeton Global Bond (EUR)
- L06 Templeton Global Bond (USD)
- L03 Templeton Global Total Return (EUR)
- L04 Templeton Global Total Return (USD)
- L13 Templeton Emerging Markets Bond
- P51 Franklin Mutual European
- P58 Templeton BRIC
- J72 Templeton Global
- P52 Templeton Latin America
- R97 Templeton Asian Bond
- M84 Franklin US Government
- L39 Franklin Biotechnology Discovery
The changes are summarised as follows:
- Changes to the Investment Policies, effective from 30 December 2016.
- Revision of the Investment Restrictions, effective from 30 December 2016.
- Increase in the expected level of leverage, effective 30 November 2016.
The expected level of leverage for the underlying funds has changed as detailed in the following table:
|Name of underlying fund||Expected level of leverage before 30 November 2016||Expected level of leverage from 30 November 2016|
|Templeton Asian Bond||40%||200%|
|Templeton Global Total Return||100%||200%|
|Templeton Global Bond||110%||200%|
|Templeton Emerging Markets Bond||70%||200%|
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact International Funds & Investments.