We have been notified by Fidelity (the “Company”) of changes to the investment objective of the underlying fund into which R26 Fidelity Multi Asset Strategic (USD) & R27 Fidelity Multi Asset Strategic (EUR) invest. These changes will come into effect from 10 July 2017.
The Company has advised of the following key facts in relation to these changes and states:
- "We are changing the investment objective of Fidelity Funds - Global Multi Asset Tactical Moderate Fund to enable the fund managers to make greater use of certain investment strategies with the aim of delivering moderate capital growth whilst aiming to limit downside risk."
- "The Fund may acquire greater exposure to alternative investment strategies, including infrastructure securities and Real Estate Investment Trusts"
- "The Fund may invest up to 10% in other UCITS and UCIs."
- "The Fund may also make extensive use of financial derivative instruments for investment purposes or use complex derivative instruments or strategies to meet its investment objective."
- "There will be no change to the level of fees that you currently pay.”
It is important to stress that risk factors applicable to the underyling fund or R26 Fidelity Multi Asset Strategic (USD) & R27 Fidelity Multi Asset Strategic (EUR) will not change as a result of these changes.
Should you have any questions regarding these changes, please contact International Funds & Investments.